Conditioners & Clarifiers
Beautec for Spas
Beautec® - Continuously Keeps Spa Surfaces and System Clean, Pristine and Looking Beautiful.
Purpose: Monthly spa surface cleaner and scale-stain-scum preventative – add directly to spa water.
Product Overview: Beautec® cleans and protects spa surfaces from calcium, scaling minerals, metal stains and oily scum build up. Beautec® also continuously cleans and purges spa lines. Beautec’s® polymers are environmentally friendly and very gentle on your skin, eyes and swimwear. Monthly dosages of Beautec® provides continuous cleaning action and keeps your spa looking like new.
- Multi-scale and multi-stain preventative and remover.
- Constantly removes and prevents oil-scum build up on all surfaces without need for enzymes.
- Prevents biofilm buildup.
- Continually purges and cleans plumbing lines.
- Protects and keeps spa heater and filter unit free from mineral scale..
- Multi-task scale-stain-scum treatment eliminates need for other maintenance products to keep spa surfaces and equipment protected.
- Continuously cleans spa surfaces, tile, equipment and salt generator.
- Keeps spa looking surfaces in pristine condition and looking beautiful.
- Beautec’s® cleaning polymers are environmentally friendly and very gentle on your skin, eyes and swimwear.
How it Functions:
Beautec's® advanced Synertec® formulation combines a blend of high-performance polymers that utilize a complex mechanism of threshold inhibitors, crystal modification and sequestration to accomplish effective preventative and ongoing removal of all mineral scales, deposits, stains, and scum on pool surfaces. Beautec's® exceptional performance is due to its extreme chlorine stability.
Directions for Use:
- Initial dosage: Add 2 fl. oz. of Beautec® (60 ml) per 500 gallons.
- Monthly follow-up: Add 1 fl. oz of Beautec® (30 ml) per 500 gallons.
The addition of Spatec® spa water treatment with this product may cause some temporary cloudiness. This is not harmful and it’s due to the water minerals reaching equilibrium and may take up to 24 to 48 hours to clear. The spa can be used immediately after treatment.
SpaTec for Spas
Spatec® - For Pristine Crystal Clear and Cleaner Spa Water
Purpose: weekly treatment keeps spa water cleaner, clearer, free of algae blooms and more comfortable bathing with less chlorine or bromine usage
- Creates pristine water quality and bather comfort.
- Keeps spa water consistently cleaner with less user efforts.
- Maintains ultra-clear spa water.
- Kills and prevents all types of algae growths.
- Reduces the use of bromine and chlorine usage to 50% and more.
- Keeps spa water consistently clean and ready to use at all times.
- Promotes a more natural and relaxing spa water experience.
- Spa water is more gentle and softer on your skin and eyes.
- Contains no silver or copper staining metals.
- Works with all types of sanitizers.
- Non-hazardous. EPA registered.
How it Functions: Spatec’s® unique cationic polymeric compound functions as a broad spectrum, non-oxidizing algaecide-microbicide that kills and controls the growth of microorganisms by disturbing their normal metabolic process of the living cell. Spatec® has a powerful synergy with chlorine sanitizers which further enhances algae kill and removal.
Directions for Use:
- Initially: Add Spatec® at a rate of 1 teaspoon (5 ml) or 1 capful per 100 gallons (380 liters).
- Weekly: Add Spatec® at the rate of ½ teaspoon (3 ml) or ½ capful per 100 gallons (380 liters), To keep spa water refreshingly clean, ultra-clear, free of algae and always ready To enjoy.
- Cloudy Water or Visible Algae: Add Spatec® at a rate 2 teaspoons (10 ml) or 2 capfuls per 100 gallons (380 liters). Maintain sanitizer at proper level (follow label instructions and shock spa water as required).
Leisure Time 2 pk. Metal Gon + Defender
Leisure Time Metal Gon 16 oz
Only a few left!
Prevents iron and other metal buildup from staining spa finish.
Leisure Time Spa Defender 32 oz
This scale is often formed because of calcium deposits in the water. Spa Defender also prevents dissolved solids from dispersing into your hot tub water. It works quickly after application to make your spa water crystal clear.
How to use Spa Defender: For best results, use Spa Defender regularly. To use, simply put two to four ounces into your spa once a week. Then run the filtration system for at least one hour. This will aid your filter in removing as many minerals as possible from the water. It will also keep your filter and other spa equipment in good shape for a long time.
Buy a 32-ounce bottle of Spa Defender today to kick your cloudy hot tub water to the curb!
GLB Sequa-Sol Stain & Scale Control 32 oz.
Only a few left!
Product Dosage: Initial Treatment (Normal Water Hardness) - 16 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water
Initial Treatment (Hard Water or Metals) - 32 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
Routine Maintenance: 4 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water per week.
DirectionsSequa-Sol can be added to your pool water at any time during the swimming season. It is most important to add Sequa-Sol when your pool is returned to normal operation in the beginning of the season, or when your pool is initially filled, or when adding make-up water.
Leisure Time Foam Down 32 oz
Foam Down is a concentrated blend of non-oil, anti-foaming agents that stops and prevents foaming. This product is compatible with all sanitizers including bromine, chlorine, ozone and biguanide.
GLB Algimycin Winter
- Winter algae protection
- Compatible With: Chlorine and bromine sanitizers
GLB Algimycin 2000
- Effective against ALL algae types Contains no stain or water-coloring metals Fast and effective Non-foaming Does not irritate skin Will not harm liners Eliminates the need to use more than one algaecide
- Initial Dosage to Prevent Algae: Add 8-12-Ounce per 10,000-Gallon
- Maintenance Dosage (weekly): Add 4-8-Ounce per 10,000-Gallon.
- To Treat Existing Yellow or Green Algae: Add 16-to-24-Ounce per 10,000-Gallon to a pail of water and distribute.
- Initial Dosage to Treat Black Algae: Add 16-Ounce per 10,000-Gallon to a pail of water and distribute. Brush spots daily
Earth Science AlgaeShield
AlgaeShield is treatment and prevention. It kills existing algae and defends your pool against algae for up to 30 days. Use AlgaeShield each month for a summer of clean, crystal clear water. Close your pool with AlgaeShield for an easier spring opening.
Fountec Tough Algae Controller
Kills all types of algae and prevents regrowth with regular use and used as directed.
- 8 oz. Bottle Treats 2,400 Gallons
- Highly Concentrated Formula
- Non Foaming
- Non Staining
- Keeps Water Clear
Natural Chemistry Spa Perfect 2 Liters
Only a few left!
Spa Perfect is also a continuous cartridge filter cleaner. Since scum and oil don't build up, soaking with nasty chemicals and acids is rarely required. To clean, just rinse with a hose. Saves you a messy job & money too.
Spa Perfect is now formulated to eliminate and prevent excessive foaming. No brown bubbles- just clear, sweet smelling water.
Spa Perfect is 100% biodegradable. It contains no manufactured enzymes so it's non-toxic and non- irritating to skin, eyes, and mucous membranes It's environmentally better. Accept no substitutes!