Leisure Concepts Safe-T-Rail
The combination of water and slippery surfaces makes every spa a potential hazard. That's why we invented Safe-T-Rail. We believe this product has more upside sales potential than any other product we offer. Don't let a single customer-young or old-leave your showroom without considering a Safe-T-Rail for their spa.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Ultra-sturdy, rust-free construction
- 5-minute installation
- Foam grip for comfort and safety
- Mounts on most above-ground spas
- 48" H with a 2-inch diameter pole
Leisure Concepts Towel Bar
TowelBar is one of those deceptively simple products that makes all the difference in spa convenience. It holds towels a short distance away from splashing water and steam and conveniently folds flat against the spa side when not in use.
Spa Marvel Water Treatment and Conditioner
- Enzyme based formulation eliminates the need for many of the chemicals used in traditional spa water treatment.
- Eliminates tub rash · No more odour · No more scum lines · No more chemical hassles · Gentle to skin, hair and bathing attire · Balances pH and alkalinity · 100% guaranteed! · Conditions water for sensitive skin · Moisturizes your skin naturally · Water so soft and clean you won’t feel the need to shower after using your spa.
- One bottle of Spa Marvel lasts for 3 months!
Life Spa Disc
- Absorbs scum and oily residue including body oils and suntan lotion
- Reduces formation of scum lines
- Improves filter performance
Scum Bug 2-Pack
- Absorbs 40 times its weight (note: not in size!) in body oils and and suntan lotions
- Devours Scum, Slime, and Grime
- Improves Filtration
- Captures pollen
How To Use Scum Sponges:
- Place SCUMBUG in the pool skimmer (fits all) or free float in spa
- When one side is scummy, flip over... when saturated, squeeze out, clean (simply rinse thoroughly through and leave to dry before placing back in the spa) and reuse
- When placed in clean pool or spa SCUMBUG helps to eliminate the formation of a scumline
- Under normal conditions, SCUMBUG should last an average swim season