SpaTec for Spas
Spatec® - For Pristine Crystal Clear and Cleaner Spa Water
Purpose: weekly treatment keeps spa water cleaner, clearer, free of algae blooms and more comfortable bathing with less chlorine or bromine usage
- Creates pristine water quality and bather comfort.
- Keeps spa water consistently cleaner with less user efforts.
- Maintains ultra-clear spa water.
- Kills and prevents all types of algae growths.
- Reduces the use of bromine and chlorine usage to 50% and more.
- Keeps spa water consistently clean and ready to use at all times.
- Promotes a more natural and relaxing spa water experience.
- Spa water is more gentle and softer on your skin and eyes.
- Contains no silver or copper staining metals.
- Works with all types of sanitizers.
- Non-hazardous. EPA registered.
How it Functions: Spatec’s® unique cationic polymeric compound functions as a broad spectrum, non-oxidizing algaecide-microbicide that kills and controls the growth of microorganisms by disturbing their normal metabolic process of the living cell. Spatec® has a powerful synergy with chlorine sanitizers which further enhances algae kill and removal.
Directions for Use:
- Initially: Add Spatec® at a rate of 1 teaspoon (5 ml) or 1 capful per 100 gallons (380 liters).
- Weekly: Add Spatec® at the rate of ½ teaspoon (3 ml) or ½ capful per 100 gallons (380 liters), To keep spa water refreshingly clean, ultra-clear, free of algae and always ready To enjoy.
- Cloudy Water or Visible Algae: Add Spatec® at a rate 2 teaspoons (10 ml) or 2 capfuls per 100 gallons (380 liters). Maintain sanitizer at proper level (follow label instructions and shock spa water as required).